301 Ang Bahay ng Alumni, UP Diliman, Quezon City
Phones (02) 83557408 (0995)-7636148
FB - https://www.facebook.com/brains.review
Terms and Conditions for Online Classes
6. Your enrollment in the program affords you the right to personally view, listen to, and learn from the lectures, videos, audio files, or such other materials that may be delivered to you in the course of the program. No ownership of the content or media is passed on to you. Therefore, you will NOT RECORD, NOR ALLOW OR CAUSE TO BE RECORDED, in whole or in part, any video, audio, or any combination thereof, NOR TAKE OR SAVE PICTURES, of any review session, by any method or technology, whether in-computer or external to it, by yourself or with/through someone else.
7. You understand that Nos. 4, 5, and 6 form a contractual obligation in the use of intellectual property and that violation thereof may subject you and/or your parent or guardian to prosecution under relevant laws.
8. Some parts of the program (like simulations of sit-down exams) may need to be done onsite. We are responsible for providing a setup that conforms to government regulations; you are responsible for following protocol and keeping proper hygiene.
9. ABSENCES. There are no free make-up sessions for missed classes. You may, however, request a monitored viewing of the sessions you missed due to absences. This is available at our mutually convenient schedule at P150 per hour to cover cost of monitoring. Groups of 3 or more may request monitored viewing at a reduced price.
These terms and conditions are suppletory to our Terms of Enrollment as they apply. The document can be downloaded here.
Please note that willful disregard to any of these responsibilities, terms, and conditions can be a cause of your removal from class or the program without benefit of a refund.
IF YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS, AND CHOOSE TO ENROLL, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE UNDERTAKING FROM THE LINK BELOW, FILL IT OUT, AND SIGN IT. You will then send it to us with your enrollment notification.
BRAINS online classes are interactive and are designed to be as close to classroom experience as possible. This should enable students (and faculty) to handle whole-day sessions (with breaks) with less stress usually encountered with online learning. Our methods, however, demand certain responsibilities of our students so they (you) will get the most out of the review, keep your competitive edge, and eventually succeed in your school application. Here are some of them:
1. You are responsible for ensuring you have suitable equipment and stable internet connection on class days. If you know this will be difficult, you may enroll to take one of our onsite interactive viewing slots. That is, you view the lectures on a a large screen connected to our studio and participate in the discussions, same as online students do. This option is for the whole program: you will not be admitted as a separate student into the online class.
In case of emergency loss of signal in your area, you may join the onsite group if and only if there are slots still available. You may be asked to pay a small amount (P50 per hour) for the accommodation.
2. In all sessions, you will keep your camera turned on and focused on you. This allows the faculty and your classmates to see you as part of the class and keeps everyone's energy high. If your camera is turned off, you will be removed from the class.
3. You will be well-groomed and decently dressed during the online sessions.
4. You will keep your access passwords to class meetings confidential.
5. You alone will attend the online and onsite classes on your behalf. I will not allow others who are not enrolled to attend either type of classes with you or for you.